Why Use an Art Advisor?
Art advisors provide new and experienced collectors with professional services that include research and analysis, art purchase, and collection management. Working with a professional advisor offers many benefits and helps avoid costly collecting mistakes.
An Art Advisor
- Offers a strong knowledge of art and art history, and a thorough understanding of the international art market.
- Simplifies the experience of collecting art by doing research on your behalf and presenting you with only the highest quality works that meet your tastes and budget.
- Will guide you in making sound acquisitions that will hold or increase in value over the long term.
- Knows the current market values and will negotiate pricing on your behalf.
- Will identify undervalued and emerging artists before their prices get beyond reach.
- Offers objective advice. With no direct ties to a particular artist or gallery, and no inventory of art for sale. Your tastes and interests are the only priority.
- Educates you about current trends in the art world and guides you to works that will hold long-term value.
- Will introduce you to new galleries and artists that you might never discover on your own.
- Will coordinate shipping and installation after a purchase to ensure the work is optimally displayed and enjoyed.